Greener, Faster, Smarter building construction
Modular construction is a process in which a building is constructed off-site, under controlled plant conditions, in “modules” that when put together on site, reflect the identical design intent and specifications of the most sophisticated site-built facility – without compromise. Building your home off site ensures better construction quality management. Removing approximately 80% of the building construction activity from the site location significantly reduces site disruption, environmental pollution, and vehicular traffic and improves overall safety and security during the construction process.
Use this life-changing way of building your home; build it greener, faster and smarter. This new way of construction will generate less waste of time and materials. Once assembled, modular homes are virtually indistinguishable from their site-built counterparts with their design flexibility, yet the modules of these homes can be disassembled and refurbished for a modified design or, even for a new use.
Modular buildings are built to meet or exceed the same building codes and standards as site-built structures, and the same architect-specified materials used in conventionally constructed buildings are used also in modular construction projects.
Few of modular construction’s advantages are:
- Versatility – that allows adapting to future changes or your expansion plans.
- Reduced labor and labor costs – as a result of shorter installation and design time.
- Consistent quality and appearance - as a result of being manufactured to exact specifications with a standardized modular components
- Low maintenance –durable prefabricated walls ensures reduced costs for further repainting, surface repairs and other maintenance associated with conventional construction.
- Environmentally friendly - as a result of less construction materials used in modular components and reduced contaminants during installation, these constructions may earn you LEED points to improve their Green Building Rating