Superior quality and performance at affordable cost
1. Rockwool Sandwich Panel
- RW sandwich panel has a fine feature in noise reduction; especially suitable for the place which needs high performance of sound-insulation;
- RW sandwich panel has excellent fire-resistance. According to the test of Italy authority organization "Istituto Giordano S.P.A", the fireproof margin of RW sandwich panel is as follows:
- 100mm (REI) 120mins
- 75mm (REI) 60mins
- 50mm(REI) 30mins
- It has two main types (Tongue & Groove type / Corrugated type) which enable to assemble or disassemble easily
- High performance of sound-insulation
- Well bearing-capacity and
- Stable shape.
2. (Polyurethane) PU Sandwich Panel
Upper and lower metal exterior sheets sandwich with the PU foamed. The exterior metal sheet can be color steel sheet, aluminum & zinc coated steel sheet, aluminum coated steel sheet and embossed color steel sheet, etc. PU sandwich panel is the best heat resisting & maintaining materials is acknowledged in the world at present.
Features include: Light weight: 10-14kg/m2 - excellent heat resisting: 0.0175kcal/m.h. °C. - easy assemble and heavy load bearing capacity . Can select different thickness of the composite panels in accordance with the proof load bearing and purling distance. Economical materials with excellent heat insulation.
Application: Suitable for various roofs and walls referring to the large size factory buildings, Storages, exhibition halls, gymnasiums, freezing stores and purification, workshops (temp-keeping, heat insulation, weight bearing, weatherproof, rich color and good appearance).
3. (Polystyrene) EPS Sandwich Panel
- It is a new kind of building board with quite light-weight (10-14kg/m2), just 1/20—1/30 weight of the concrete materials.
- It has advantages of low price, quick construction speed, beautiful shape and high toughness.
- It is a kind of board that is waterproof, moisture proof, sound proof and heat insulated with a thermal conductivity of 0.032W/mk
- It has 2 basic types which can be easily assembled and disassembled:
a. Tongue & groove type -called matchboard and
b. Corrugated type, called Roof board
Features include: The lowest cost - over 98% EPS coverage rate and flame-resistance & self-extinguishing