SpainCapital: Madrid
Language(s): Spanish
Population: 45,200,737
Total Area: 505,992 km²
GDP (in billion USD): 1,494

Spain, officially the Kingdom of Spain, is a sovereign state and a member of the European Union. It is located on the Iberian Peninsula in southwestern Europe. Spanish house prices continue to slide, as the economy slumps deeper into recession mainly due to weak demand and stringent austerity measures.

Property demand is currently very weak, as consumer and investor confidence fell amidst the struggling economy. The total number of properties sold dropped 29% to 349,118 units in 2011 from the previous year. In the first quarter of 2012, the total number of property sales was 70,228, according to the Ministry of Public Works. Of these about 91.2% were in the free market housing sector and the remaining 8.8% were subsidized housing.

Likewise, the total number of land transactions dropped 19.2% to 3,598 in the first quarter of 2012 from the same period last year. Over the same period, the total area of land transactions plunged by 15.2% to 4.63 million sq. m. while the total value fell by 32.9% to €582.86 million.

Spanish house prices are expected to fall by another 10% before reaching bottom, according to local property market experts.

 


drmlogo 1

Follow us

BloggerGoogle+LinkedInPinterestFind Us in Slideshare and enjoy our PresentationsTwitterDRMprefab in WordpressYouTubeFacebookTumblrStumbleuponFollow us in ScribdFind us on InstagramFind us on DailyMotion

Contact Details

Canada HeadQuarters
Address: 7888 Saba Road, Richmond, B.C.
Canada V6Y 0A2
Tel: +1(604) 782-5545
Caribbean Islands
Saint Lucia, MyHome LTD
Address: Cas en bas or Gros-islet
Castries, Saint Lucia
Tel: +1(758)724-6868
Oceania
Papua New Guinea
Agent: John Nado
Address: Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea
Tel: (675)73302159
 
Kiribati
Agent: Kantaa Randolph
White Wing Construction
Address: P.O. Box 361 (Bik),
Abarao village, Tarawa Island
Kiribati
Mob: +686 730 67877
North Africa
Agent: Naser Ghoma
Address: Air port road , Tripoli
Mob+Viber: 00218954142692
Mobile: 00218945130540